The real estate industry is extremely competitive – both offline and online.
With tens of thousands of small, mid-sized and large companies vying for their share of the market, finding a client is always a challenge.
Here are few tips that you should consider doing it yourself in order to get your site rank higher in Google and generate more leads without paying an arm or a leg to so called Digital Specialist
1. SEO improvement is a marathon. It easily take a 3-6 months of effort before seeing your website improve on Google Ranking. The key thing for all realtor to remember is to constantly make improvement on your SEO performance and be patient.
2. Decide on your keywords: You need to figure out which keyword that will match the nature of your business. For example: If your are a specialist Apartment Realtor in Vancouver, it will be wise to have content that targets the following keywords: “Apartment + Vancouver + Realtor”.
3. Build relevant content on your website: Most realtors will be happy just seeing their inventory listed on their website. However, in order to stand out from the competition, it is important to have interesting and relevant content on your websites. For example, these are a few awesome tricks to hack your SEO growth:
– creating articles on your website that articulates the property market at your area, or highlighting the few hot locations/street in your area.
– maintain a blog on your website, and keep it updated by posting recently listed properties, or recently sold properties. As your content gets updated frequently with keywords such as vancouver, apartment sold, apartment for sale in Main Street, Vancouver etc, Google AI engine will overtime, recognize your website content as most relevant to anyone who searches for Apartment in Vancouver!
4. Expand your digital presence: Set up a professional profile across various social media such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and etc. And for every new blog post that you had created, replicate the post across all these social media channels. Doing this will bring more traffics and exposure to your website and again, over time, Google AI will recognize your website as being valuable to visitors searching for apartment in Vancouver. Do this hassle free, do contact Ubertor as they have a cool feature to automatically replicate your blog post across various social media account.