As a real estate professional, you understand that one of the first places your potential clients go when looking for a home is online. In fact, 94 percent of millennials and 84 percent of baby boomers went online to find their future homes. That’s why it’s so important to make sure you’re ready to engage them in the digital space in a way that translates to real-life business.
Establishing your online presence is simple enough. Setting up a website, sending emails to prospects and posting on social media are top ways to reach prospects online.
here are the ways Pros get it done
- Expand your social media presence: google places, facebook, twitter, linkedin. Get it all setup properly with links to your latest inventory!
- Get a IDX enabled Realtor Websites Rather than choosing a plain vanila websites, get it peppered with your latest inventory sync from IDX or MLS
- Get super stunning custom website design to make your website more professional, more catchy! Its always important to stand out and being portrayed as a highly successful and on demand realtor!
- Make your listings shareable, so that your listing can be populated on visitors social media! Word of Mouth, or Word of Shared Link still make wonders in this world!
- Create an email newsletter and send e-mail blasts to your database. Keep up a weekly engagement with your existing clients or contacts. You never know if they will come back to you for a second real estate purchase for investment!
The internet has made it easier than ever for real estate agents to provide a useful service to their prospects. That’s why it’s so important to take advantage of these digital tools and create an integrated online presence, driving more qualified leads to your site.